To be serve to 4 people
- Wash and peel one large ripe apple
- Deseed and dice the large apple
- Peel 1 fresh orange and deseed
- Add 100 grams grapes and ½ a papaya (Papita)
- Add the above fruit in a bowl. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon in it and sprinkle 1 tbsp of Dhanhar char masala
- Now toss the mixture and refrigerate for 10 minutes
- A refreshing fruit salad is ready to serve 2 people
In fact Dhanhar char masala can bes used in a variety of foods. You may sprinkle it on prepared food or you may sprinkle on salads, lassi and food dressing as desired. It
brings in the required zing making food more appetizing and palatable.
This masala is as versatile as our creativity and tastes allow.