Product Code : Creamy Mushrooms
To be serves to 4 people
- In a wide pan add 4 tsp oil and heat
- Add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic pasts & 4 green chillies slit lengthwise and saute
- Add 200 grams sliced mushreems and stir-fry on high heat for 5 minutes
- Now add the 2 tbsp bashah curry powder. 1 tsp salt, 1 sugar, 1 tsp Dhanhar black pepper powder and 450 ml of coconut milk.
- Stir 3 tbsp of lemon juice and garnish with a 2-3 tsp of coriander chopped finely. Serve steaming hot in soup bowls.
- You may add small boneless chicken / mutton pieces that have been boiled earlier with the mushrooms if you prefer a non-veg starter
Dhanhar House, Bhajiwali Pole, Bhagal, Surat, Gujarat, 395003, India